IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - hago Automotive in Iuka is expanding, creating 60 jobs during the next four years.
This expansion is to accommodate a new contract with BMW. This project represents a $4 million corporate investment in new equipment.
This expansion includes the construction of an additional 50,000 square feet at hago's existing 50,000-square-foot facility.
The Mississippi Development Authority is providing assistant for infrastructure needs and construction. Tishomingo County is providing assistance for construction.
Construction will begin this summer and is expected to be complete by spring 2019.
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- Orbital ATK expanding in Iuka; creating 50 jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Parker Hannifin expanding, creating 50 jobs in Holly Springs
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs
- Franklin Corp. expanding in Houston, will create 60 new jobs
- Master-Bilt expanding in New Albany, creating jobs
- Iuka attorney disbarred from practice
- Tecumseh creating jobs with Verona expansion