BELDEN, Miss. (WTVA) – Itawamba Community College’s mock active shooter drill has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
The drill was to be held Thursday at the college’s Belden Center. The drill was designed for training purposes only.
The college says the drill will be rescheduled at a later date.
The college did not release specifics on the “unforeseen circumstances.”
- ICC to reschedule mock drill
- Tupelo's 'Bud and Burgers' rescheduled
- UPDATE: Tupelo meter installation rescheduled
- Tupelo city leaders take part in mock tornado drill
- Taste of Tupelo rescheduled for Nov. 16
- Taste of Tupelo rescheduled to Nov. 16
- Blue Cross' Get Ready to Run event rescheduled
- MEMA encouraging earthquake drill participation Thursday
- Mississippians take part in tornado drill
- ICC sophomore named semifinalist for prestigious scholarship