(WTVA) - Four people were arrested this week on drug charges.
Two of the arrests were in Booneville. Two others were in Monroe County.
In the Booneville case, officers arrested Janice Nichols, 40, and Tiffant Copeland, 39, Thursday at an apartment at the Best Inn Motel on North Second Street.
Nichols is charged with cocaine possession with the intent to distribute. Copeland is charged with cocaine possession.
In Monroe County, deputies arrested Jessica Blanchard, 33, and James Bailey, 43, both of West Point, on Friday. They are charged with drug possession.
- Four arrested locally on drug charges
- Three locals face drug charges in Booneville
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- Deputies arrest two Monroe County men on drug charges
- Former law enforcement officer arrested on drug charges
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges
- Two arrested in Union County on drug charges
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Six arrested on drug charges in Monroe County
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges