UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Multiple fire departments were on the scene of a Union County fire early Wednesday morning.
The location was at the intersection of Highway 30 and Highway 9 North.
According to Northeast Union Fire Chief Wade Chism, no one was injured because the house was abandoned.
The fire chief says the home is a total loss and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Firefighters respond to Union County fire
- Emergency crews respond to Union County collision
- Firefighter: Wall outlet to blame for Union County jail fire
- Firefighters respond to gin fire in Hamilton
- Firefighters respond to fire south of Aberdeen
- Firefighters respond to unoccupied house fire
- Firefighters respond to Columbus house fire
- Firefighter injured responding to Lowndes County house fire
- Fire damages Union County home
- Tupelo firefighters respond to early Saturday morning fire