MAYHEW, Miss. (WTVA) - East Mississippi Community College will take part in a pilot program involving automotive technology.
The college is among 12 nationwide to offer students certification through the University of Toyota.
Before this, only Toyota employees could get such certification.
Five students have already been selected to take part in the program.
- EMCC selected for Toyota pilot program
- REPORT: EMCC president resigns
- EMCC names Young interim president
- EMCC football player dies in car accident
- Gulf Coast educator selected for superintendent's post
- Illinois out of running for Toyota/Mazda plant
- House speaker puts Toyota leader on Mississippi school board
- REPORT: Alabama could be home to Toyota/Mazda plant
- Toyota workers donate toys, money to Salvation Army
- New Toyota-Mazda factory to be built in Alabama