PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people from Prentiss County face grand larceny charges.
According to the Prentiss County Sheriff's Department, 44-year-old Carl Lindsey of Baldwyn and 41-year-old Tammy Adams of Booneville were charged on February 15 with grand larceny.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says the two were in possession of a 2002 Ford Explorer, which was stolen from a residence on Highway 4 East.
The vehicle was recovered by Corinth police when they discovered the stolen Explorer in the parking lot of the Corinth hospital.
Both were arrested by Corinth police, who observed the two returning to the vehicle.
Their bonds were set at $10,000 each.
Tolar says Lindsey was also wanted by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Dennis man charged with grand larceny
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Duo arrested in Booneville, face charges in Prentiss and Lee counties
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County