LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people face burglary charges in Lowndes County.
Jerricah Bigham | Photo: Lowndes County Jail
Clayton Dulaney | Photo: Lowndes County Jail
According to the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, 35-year-old Clayton Dulaney and 25-year-old Jerricah Bigham entered into a Lowndes County house and took belongings of the homeowner.
The sheriff's department says witnesses gave a vehicle description and descriptions of the two suspects to law enforcement.
Officers were able to locate the vehicle, suspects and property.
As a result, both were charged with burglary.
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Lowndes County duo accused of Columbus robbery
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Local man charged with burglary in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Duo faces more charges in burglary spree
- Duo arrested for burglary; more arrests expected
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Duo charged with meth trafficking
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County