CALHOUN CITY, Miss. (WTVA) - State drug agents arrested a motel manager in Calhoun City.
Christopher Casey Cook faces drug charges following a six-month investigation by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics (MBN).
MBN Director John Dowdy says Cook had been selling meth from the R&L Motel on North Main Street in Calhoun City.
Dowdy says MBN purchased 3.5 grams of meth during their investigation.
He says at the time of the arrest and search warrant, MBN found marijuana and misdemeanor drug paraphenalia.
- Drug agents arrest motel manager in Calhoun City
- Several arrested during Calhoun County drug roundup
- UPDATE: Man wanted for Calhoun City shooting
- Gas leak reported in Calhoun City
- Calhoun City Police Chief Tito Lopez retiring
- Interim police chief announced in Calhoun City
- Fire destroys motel in Houston
- Attempted murder arrest made in Calhoun County
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries
- Fleeing man arrested by narcotics agents