Scroll for more content...
Danny Woodcock, 64, is accused in a 48-county federal indictment of taking nearly $300,000 from the Communications Workers of America chapter in Columbus.
The indictment says Woodcock was the president of the chapter and took the money in 48 transactions between February of 2013 to September of 2016.
Woodcock's attorney says a January 8th trial date will not give him or his client time to review the government's case against him and asked the judge for the delay.
- Delay sought for former union leader's trial
- Woman still being sought after police chase
- Help sought in identifying Tupelo burglar
- Man sought by Oktibbeha County sheriff's deputies
- Fire damages Union County home
- Men sought for exposing themselves in parking garage
- 1 arrested, 1 sought in deadly nightclub shooting
- Man sought on warrant now facing drug charges
- Woman is set on fire, live-in boyfriend sought
- Man sought for Yalobusha County store break-in