COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus woman is accused of stabbing another person and biting a nurse at the hospital.
Emma Jean Conner, 47, is being held in the Lowndes County jail for the April 10 incident. Police say the incident happend some time near 10 p.m. at her residence on 6th Avenue North.
Conner is accused of stabbing another person in the neck following an argument.
Police responded to the call and both the victim and Conner were taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. The condition of the stabbing victim is unknown at this time.
Police say Conner bit a staff nurse while in the emergency room. She may face additional charges for this.
Her bond has not been set.
- Columbus woman charged for stabbing
- Woman charged with stabbing man in Columbus
- One injured, one arrested in Columbus stabbing
- Columbus man pleads guilty to stabbing
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Woman dies following morning stabbing
- Columbus woman receives Today Show makeover
- Columbus woman accused of damaging vehicle
- Columbus man accused of assaulting woman
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus woman found alive