Photo Gallery 13 Images
GUNTOWN, Miss. (WTVA) - At least $6,000 was raised Friday to help Guntown Middle School build a new multipurpose building.
About 140 runners particpated in the famous Color Run.
WTVA anchor Katrina Berry, Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson and others from the Lee County School District participated.
The attached photos were provided by the Lee County School District.
- Color Run to help Guntown Middle build new multipurpose building
- Special football night for Guntown student
- UPDATE: Man faces sex crimes in Guntown
- Train cars derail in Guntown, no injuries
- Japanese man dies in wreck near Guntown
- Starkville Police dedicate new building
- Fire destroys Starkville apartment building
- Guntown man sentenced for death of Lynda Pope Reed
- Man working at Pentagon on 9/11 speaks to Guntown students
- Building evacuated at Tupelo High School