Editor's Note: This article has been updated to reflect the latest information.
BRUCE, Miss. (WTVA) – The City of Bruce has lifted its boil water notice issued on December 4.
The notice was lifted on Friday, December 8. This was for approximately 250 customers in Calhoun County.
According to the Mississippi State Department of Health, this is for customers on:
Industrial Park Road
This is for people on these streets who are served by the City of Bruce.
The notice was issued following a pressure loss due to a valve replacement.
- UPDATE: City of Bruce lifts boil water notice
- UPDATE: Boil-water notice lifted for Belmont
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted in Smithville
- UPDATE: Noxubee County boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for Hatley
- UPDATE: MSU boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Eupora boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for Vardaman
- UPDATE: Cadaretta boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Lafayette County boil water notice lifted