PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Prentiss County man is charged with the enticement of a child to produce a visual depiction of sexual conduct.
According to the Prentiss County Sheriff’s Department, 55-year-old Wayne Clark Inman was arrested on December 11 by deputies.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says after the initial report made to law enforcement concerning Inman's activity, Prentiss County investigators called on the Mississippi Attorney General's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force to assist with the technical aspect of the investigation.
Investigators were able to dump data from electronic devices and retrieve essential evidence in the case.
Inman's bond was set at $25,000.
This case will be presented to the next Prentiss County grand jury.
Wayne Clark Inman | Photo: Prentiss County Jail
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- Bruce High School band director arrested for child enticement
- Two burglary arrests made in Prentiss County in separate cases
- Arrest made for tractor, trailer were stolen in Prentiss County
- Oxford man charged with robbery, enticement of child
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Prentiss County supervisor arrested for DUI
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Couple charged with child abuse in Prentiss County