BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Cadence Bank and State Bank Financial Corp. are announcing a merger.
Al.com reports that Cadence Bank's corporate headquarters will move from Birmingham, Alabama, to Atlanta following the merger.
The combined company will have about 100 branches serving Texas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and Mississippi.
The deal is expected to be finalized later this year.
Al.com reports that Cadence Bank CEO Sam Tortorici will relocate to Atlanta with the corporate headquarters. Cadence Bancorporation will remain headquartered in Houston.
- Cadence Bank, State Bank Financial Corp. announce merger
- BancorpSouth Bank receives regulatory approval for mergers
- BancorpSouth merger to help bank expand in Texas
- Renasant Bank announce Zelle as payment option
- Mississippi bank to buy southwest Alabama bank for $60M
- Renasant Bank buys Georgia bank for $453 million
- Police investigate Kosciusko bank scam
- Bank robbery suspect faces weapons charges
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Bank of Commerce expands north Mississippi footprint