CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A man faces several charges in Calhoun County including indecent exposure and burglary.
Tevin Hall, 25, was arrested for indecent exposure Monday morning. He is accused of running down Highway 9 without clothes.
Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan says Hall was most likely under the influence.
Once in custody, Calhoun County investigators connected him to the burglary of two trucks in Slate Springs.
As a result, Hall was charged with disturbing the peace, indecent exposure, malicious mischief, public intoxication and two counts of auto burglary.
Tevin Hall | Photo: Calhoun County Jail
- Burglary charges added to indecent exposure arrest in Calhoun County
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries
- Several arrested during Calhoun County drug roundup
- Attempted murder arrest made in Calhoun County
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- Teen arrested on multiple burglary charges in Oktibbeha County
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Two men charged for Clay County burglary