EDITOR'S NOTE: This article has been updated to reflect the latest information provided.
NANIH WAIYA, Miss. (WTVA) – A man died Monday morning in a Winston County blaze.
The fire consumed a mobile home in Nanih Waiya along Robertson Loop Road and Highway 397.
Fire Coordinator Jody Garrard says the call came into firefighters near midnight and took most of the morning to contain it.
A man’s body was recovered following the blaze. The body was sent off for positive identification.
The fire has been ruled accidental by fire investigators, said Nanih Waiya Fire Chief David Sullivan.
- Body recovered following Winston County fire
- Body recovered following Marion County, AL house fire
- Noxubee County stolen truck recovered in Winston County, suspect remains at-large
- Sheriff: Body of missing man in Enid Lake recovered
- Power outage scheduled in Winston County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- Authorities investigate possible homicide in Winston County
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- Collision kills young man in Winston County