MYRTLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Sheriff Jimmy Edwards confirms the body of a woman was found in a home Beulah Road in Myrtle.
Edwards says the discovery was made around lunch Saturday by a family member of the victim.
Officials say they are not sure how long the body was in the home.
"At this point, we have no reason to suspect foul play was involved," added Edwards.
Sheriff Edwards says the investigation is on-going.
- Body found In Union County
- Body found in Tippah County
- UPDATE: Woman found dead in Union County
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- Body found in Tishomingo County creek
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home
- UPDATE: Missing Union County man found safe in AL
- UPDATE: Body of man found inside truck in Clay County
- Sheriff: Body found in vehicle in Alcorn County
- Fire damages Union County home