GREENWOOD, Miss. (WTVA) -- Bank of Commerce has completed its expansion into Tallahatchie County.
The bank finalized the purchase of the Tallahatchie County Bank last week.
Bank officials say customers of TCB will soon notice a name change and additional services, including mobile and online banking.
Bank of Commerce has locations in Charleston, Columbus, Starkville, Oxford and Greenwood.
The bank's main office is also located in Greenwood.
- Bank of Commerce expands north Mississippi footprint
- North Mississippi sees flooding
- Mississippi bank to buy southwest Alabama bank for $60M
- BancorpSouth merger to help bank expand in Texas
- North Mississippi Medical Center closings
- Mississippi bank gets new leader as longtime CEO steps aside
- Senate confirms US attorney for North Mississippi
- List of storm shelters in North Mississippi
- MDOT projects underway in North Mississippi
- North Mississippi Dulcimer Association hosts Dulcimer Day