BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Booneville police have charged a Baldwyn man with making a threat on the internet.
Dominique O'Brian Shaw, 24, is accused of threatening to shoot up the Sunflower Housing Project.
Booneville Police Chief Michael Ramey says the threat was posted Tuesday on Facebook.
Shaw was arrested by Baldwyn police with in one hour of posting the threat, Ramey said. He was then transported to Booneville. His bond was set Wednesday at $25,000.
Ramey says Shaw was having altercations with tenants at the housing project.
This case will be presented to the next available grand jury.
- Baldwyn man accused of making cyber threat in Booneville
- Booneville police make drug arrest
- Booneville man accused of choking, assaulting woman
- Booneville man accused of possessing child porn
- Man found dead inside his Baldwyn home
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Military helicopter makes emergency landing near Booneville
- Iuka man accused of making threats to Tishomingo County officials
- Arrest made following Baldwyn gas station burglary