AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) – Amory police arrested a local man on an outstanding felony warrant for credit card fraud.
According to the Amory Police Department, 26-year-old Michael Lynn Spruill of Amory was arrested on Friday, December 1 while officers were doing a routine walk-through of a business on Highway 278 East.
That’s when officers learned of the outstanding warrant. Spruill was arrested on the warrant, as well as the misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct.
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- Two face charges of credit card skimming in Oxford
- Amory children spread Christmas joy
- Amory library gets $250,000 donation