MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WTVA) – Alabama is looking to help entrepreneurs and upstart companies get off the ground with their businesses.
Gov. Kay Ivey awarded a $580,000 grant to support the Alabama Launchpad, which offers entrepreneurs an opportunity to be awarded money to develop their business.
The Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs is administering the grant from the Alabama Research Alliance Trust Fund.
- Alabama awards grant to help entrepreneurs and upstart companies
- Alabama company gets $3M federal grant to expand broadband
- MDEQ awards grants to local counties
- Mississippi universities provide guidance to state's entrepreneurs
- Alabama awards grants to help victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse
- Local furniture manufacturer bought by Alabama company
- MDEQ awards solid waste assistance grant to Grenada
- NEMCC awarded $982,772 grant to further youth education
- Alabama awards funding for Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Alabama awards funding for low-income families for winter months