BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – ACCO Brands is expanding its Booneville plant, creating 35 new jobs.
This is a $1.5 million investment. The jobs are concentrated in the manufacturing and distribution center part of the plant.
The company makes a large variety of goods, including office products.
“ACCO Brand is an integral part of Prentiss County and Booneville,” said Leon Hayes of the Prentiss County Development Association. “Their great partnership and continued investment continue to provide career opportunities for our residents.”
Those seeking jobs at the plant can visit the company's website at AccoBrands.com or contact the WIN Job Center in Corinth for more information.
- ACCO Brands expansion creating jobs in Prentiss County
- Tecumseh creating jobs with Verona expansion
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Phone issues in Prentiss County fixed
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County