HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A disturbance call in Houston leads to two drug arrests.
Today, June 11, officers received a disturbance call from 130 County Road 37 in Houston.
When officers arrived, they found meth at the residence, according to the Chickasaw County Sheriff's Department.
Officers arrested Douglas Smith, 30, and Jennifer Brady, 23, both of Houston.
Smith was charged with possession of meth and the introduction of meth into a correctional facility.
Brady was charged with meth possession.
- 911 call leads to drug arrests in Chickasaw County
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- Drug-related arrests made in Chickasaw County
- West Point man arrested for drugs in Chickasaw County
- Shoplifting call leads to drug arrest in Tishomingo County
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County stabbing
- Burglary arrest made in Chickasaw County
- Former Chickasaw Co. deputy arrested
- Indictiment sheds light on arrest of former Chickasaw County deputy
- K9 helps make meth arrest in Chickasaw County