TUPELO, Miss (WTVA) - The Tupelo Wellness Center is offering free hernia screenings.
The free screenings will be held Monday from 4:00-6:00 p.m. at the Tupelo Wellness Center located at 1030 South Madison
Board Certified General Surgeon Dr. Stephen McAdory will be giving the screenings.
Refreshments will be served and there will be a door prize drawing.
Symptoms of a hernia might include:
- Pain in your lower abdomen when bending over or coughing.
- Weakness, pressure or a feeling of heaviness in your abdomen.
- A bulge or lump in your lower abdomen or belly button.
- A burning, gurgling or aching sensation at the bulge.
- Free medical screenings in Tupelo
- Annual charity roast raises money for Tupelo free clinic
- 'Arts of Heal' documentary screening
- North Mississippi Medical Center closings
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- MLK Day in Tupelo
- Tupelo farmers' depot opens
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Tupelo ratifies transit contract
- Free storm spotter class