BREAKING NEWS: Interstate 22 closed because corn syrup truck overturns Full Story

No injuries in Tupelo home fire

No one was injured in a fire on Lakeshire Drive.

Posted: Jun. 23, 2018 8:10 AM
Updated: Jun. 25, 2018 9:19 AM

TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - No one was injured in a fire on Lakeshire Drive.

Scroll for more content...

It happened around 11 a.m. Friday.

Tupelo Fire Chief Thomas Walker says it was an electrical fire, that started in the living room behind a television.

Walker says the home is not a total loss but has heavy damage to the living room and attic.

Related Content

Article Comments

Tupelo
Clear
87° wxIcon
Hi: 91° Lo: 73°
Feels Like: 95°
Columbus
Few Clouds
84° wxIcon
Hi: 88° Lo: 70°
Feels Like: 96°
Oxford
Scattered Clouds
84° wxIcon
Hi: 88° Lo: 71°
Feels Like: 92°
Starkville
Scattered Clouds
86° wxIcon
Hi: 88° Lo: 70°
Feels Like: 93°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather