CALHOUN CITY, Miss. (WTVA) - One person remains hospitalized following an overnight shooting in Calhoun City.
Police Chief Tito Lopez says the shooting happened around 11:30 p.m. at a home on Byars Avenue.
He says the victim told police a person came to the home and shot him.
So far, Lopez has not released the name of the victim or a person-of-interest he says is wanted for questioning.
We will have more details as they become available on WTVA.com and WTVA 9 News.
- One person hospitalized in overnight shooting
- One person injured in overnight house fire
- One person dies in overnight house fire
- One person hospitalized after two vehicle wreck
- Police: 1 person taken to hospital after Baldwyn wrecks
- One hospitalized after shooting in Booneville
- UPDATE: Person in custody for questioning after Verona shooting
- Suspect in hospital after deputy-involved chase, shooting
- UPDATE: Two dead, one injured following shooting at Alabama hospital
- Hatley native dies after shooting in Birmingham hospital