STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A teenager accused of kidnapping two people faced a judge Wednesday.
Jaquiores Boyd, 14, is accused of holding two people against their will at gunpoint.
The incident happened Monday, June 18 at the Brookville Garden Apartments.
On Wednesday, Starkville police said investigators are searching for a second suspect in the case. The name of this suspect was not released.
As for Boyd, he's being charged as an adult.
- UPDATE: Second suspect hunted for kidnapping
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping, rape suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Clay County kidnapping suspect.
- Starkville kidnapping suspect tries jail escape again
- Police hunt suspect following armed robbery of store
- Tupelo police hunt suspect following New Year's shooting
- UPDATE: Man wanted as fourth suspect in Clay County kidnapping, armed robbery
- Fourth suspect in Clay County kidnapping faces extradition
- Clay County Kidnapping Suspect Goes Before Michigan Judge
- UPDATE: Man arrested for July 4 attempted kidnapping