BURNSVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The former city clerk for the Town of Burnsville was arrested for embezzlement.
Jilision Lynn Lee was arrested on Tuesday, June 19.
She was charged with embezzlement and served a demand of $1,161.70. The demand included investigative costs and interest.
She is accused of making personal purchases with a city credit card from January 2013 to February 2015.
The State Auditor's Office says she repaid some of the funds.
- Former Burnsville clerk arrested for embezzlement
- Former Alcorn County clerk arrested for embezzlement
- Checkpoint leads to drug arrest in Burnsville
- Burnsville man arrested in connection to vehicle theft
- Burnsville man charged with intent to sell
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Another arrest made in Starkville embezzlement case
- Former MSU event worker arrested for embezzlement
- Former Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement
- Starkville Utilities employee charged with embezzlement