TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The U.S. Marshals captured two people in Mississippi wanted out of Florida.
Kristine Riley and Jerome Moore were wanted out of Fort Myers for strong armed robbery of an individual.
Riley was captured at a home in Aberdeen and was booked into the Monroe County jail. Moore was captured at a home in Tupelo and booked into the Lee County jail.
Law enforcement in Florida followed leads the two were hiding in north Mississippi. A judge signed a warrant for their arrest on Monday.
They are both in custody awaiting an extradition hearing.
- Wanted Florida couple captured in Mississippi
- UPDATE: South Mississippi jail escapee captured in Webster County
- Mississippi's Grenada Railroad now owned by Florida company
- U.S. Marshals capture Illinois fugitive
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured
- Louisiana deputies capture Noxubee fugitive
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe County man located in Florida
- Mississippi universities want more courses for new students
- Alabama inmate captured hours after escape