BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A man from Booneville faces more than 100 years in prison on charges of possessing child porn.
According to the Mississippi Attorney General's Office, officers arrested Sean Jones, 35, at his Booneville home on Monday, May 21.
He faces three counts of the charge of child exploitation.
He was arrested after an investigation into his suspicious online activity.
He was booked into the Prentiss County jail, pending an initial appearance.
- Booneville man accused of possessing child porn
- Police charge Booneville man with illegal gun possession
- Booneville man accused of choking, assaulting woman
- Man pleads guilty in child porn case
- Booneville woman charged with drug possession in jail
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Baldwyn man accused of making cyber threat in Booneville
- Booneville man charged with local burglaries
- Three charged in Booneville shooting