PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol (MHP) responded to the scene of a serious crash in Prentiss County.
The wreck happened Monday evening on Highway 45 North just past Highway 30 East in Prentiss County.
MHP said is was a serious crash. We were told by a trooper one person was airlifted to the hospital in Tupelo. Their condition is unknown at this time.
Traffic was backed up in the area but returned to normal once the scene was clear.
We are working to gather more information from MHP.
- MHP responds to serious wreck in Prentiss County
- MHP: No injuries in Tishomingo County wreck
- One dead after wreck in Prentiss County
- 1 person airlifted from Prentiss County wreck
- Former MHP trooper indicted following fatal wreck
- MHP: Two teens die in Lee County wreck
- UPDATE: Names released concerning fatal wreck in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Ambulance responds to Tupelo wreck
- Man's body found in Prentiss County