SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - WestRock has announced plans to upgrade its Saltillo plant, which is expected to create approximately 25 jobs.
The company is a provider of differentiated paper and packaging solutions. The Saltillo facility has been in operation since 1971.
The company plans to install a new 132-inch corrugator to replace an existing 87-inch machine. The new corrugator is expected to increase the facility’s competitiveness and improving product quality.
The Mississippi Development Authority is providing assistance for private building modifications. Mississippi Works funds are also available to assist with workforce training.
The company currently employs more than 200 people in Mississippi.
- WestRock announces upgrade to Saltillo plant
- Human skull found in Saltillo
- Saltillo Public Works director resigns
- Pontotoc and Saltillo celebrate Veterans Day
- Saltillo woman wins new metal roof
- Saltillo police make sexual battery arrest
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Saltillo skull
- Saltillo residents want relief from brown water
- UPDATE: No serious injuries in Saltillo wreck
- Toyota expected to make big announcement at Blue Springs plant