BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The mother of a Booneville shooting suspect faces an illegal firearm possession charge.
According to the Booneville Police Department, Tina Marie Irvin was arrested on Tuesday, March 20 for possessing two firearms while being a convicted felon.
Her arrest stems from the shooting investigation in which her son, Harley Irvin, was arrested and charged with attempted murder.
Police say she was not involved in the shooting case. However, officers found two firearms in her home during the investigation.
Her bond was set at $50,000. Her case will be presented to a Prentiss County grand jury.
- Mother of shooting suspect charged with illegal gun possession
- Police charge Booneville man with illegal gun possession
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Oxford police arrest man for illegal gun possession
- Houston woman arrested for illegal drug possession
- Batesville woman charged with possession of stolen gun
- Man charged with possessing stolen gun in Oxford
- Man arrested for illegal drug possession in Itawamba County
- Caledonia student arrested for gun possession
- Belmont man charged with meth possession