STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Starkville man is facing charges in connection with a multi-vehicle traffic accident in the city last week.
Starkville police have charges Jimmy Andrew Sims, 61, with culpable negligence manslaughter and aggravated assault.
Sims is charged in connection with the accident on Lampkin Street on March 12.
Tonya Graham, 47, of Cedarbluff in Clay County, died of injuries suffered in the accident.
The Starkville Daily News, our news partner, reports bond for Sims was set at $25,000 on the manslaughter charge and $10,000 on the aggravated assault charge.
According to an affidavit obtained by WTVA Sims operated a motor vehicle known to be faulty in such a way that caused a traffic accident.
Sims is expected to be back in court on April 11th.
- Man faces charges in fatal Starkville traffic accident
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Report: Starkville man faces sexual battery, weapons charge
- Man faces multple burglary-related charges in Starkville
- Starkville man faces 16-count indictment for burglaries
- Man charged with assault in Starkville
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge
- Starkville police charge Madison man with assault
- Police charge Starkville man with attempted kidnapping
- Starkville man charged with store burglary