TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Monday's severe weather threat and damage have led to some closings or early dismissals:
Closing at 12:30 p.m.
Lee County Library
Closing at 1 p.m.
Itawamba County Schools
Lee County Schools
Prentiss County Schools
Closing at 1:15 p.m.
Closing at 1:30 p.m.
Monroe County Schools
South Tippah Schools
Closing at 2 p.m.
Itawamba Community College - all campuses (evening classes canceled)
The Itawamba County Library is closing Monday as well due to the severe weather threat.
The Tupelo Public School District Job Fair for Monday is postponed until another date.
The Ashley Furniture plant in Ripley is closed until 7 a.m. Tuesday because of weather damage.
- Severe weather threat, damage leads to closings
- WTVA Severe Weather Authority Blog
- No extensive damage reported during Saturday night tornado threat
- Severe Weather Prepardness Week starts Monday
- Are you prepared for severe weather?
- Winter weather causes school delays and closings
- MSU, MUW closed Tuesday due to weather
- List of weather-related closings, delays
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments