UPDATED at 2:15 p.m. on 03/18/18: The victim of Saturday night's shooting has died.
UPDATED at 12:33 a.m. on 03/18/18 to show those arrested and their charges.
UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement are investigating a Saturday night shooting that sent one person to the hospital and two more in custody.
Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says the shooting happened in the driveway of a home on County Road 92 in Ingomar.
One man was shot multiple times with a 9 millimeter handgun. He had to be air lifted to a hospital. His condition is not known at this time.
Edwards says the shooting was the result of an apparent argument.
Two people have been taken into custody in connection with the shooting.
The first, Nicole Vanvranken, 28. She is charged with accessory after the fact, possession of marijuana, and possession of a stolen firearm.
And Larry Walker, 27. He is charged with attempted murder, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a stolen firearm, and child endangerment.
A nine-year-old was in the victim's car at the time of the shooting.
This case remains under investigation.
WTVA will continue to bring you updates as this story develops.
- UPDATE: One dead, two arrested after Union Co. shooting
- UPDATE: 4 arrested in Union County home burglary
- UPDATE: Two arrested for fatal Grenada shooting
- UPDATE: Third suspect arrested following Grenada shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged following Columbus shooting
- UPDATE: Nettleton teen arrested, charged following shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made in Oxford Lyric shooting
- UPDATE: Missing Union County teen located
- UPDATE: Two dead, one injured following shooting at Alabama hospital