Memphis, Tenn. (WTVA) -- Memphis police say 19-year-old Raylon Bell, who had been positively identified as a person of interest in the Especially Aggravated Kidnapping of 10-month-old Zoe Jordan, has been released without charge.
Zoe Jordan was found safe Saturday morning after the vehicle she was a passenger in was stolen near the Mississippi line Friday night.
Memphis police held a press conference at 10:30 a.m. on her kidnapping.
They've posted surveillance video from where Jordan was kidnapped on their Facebook page.
Police are asking everyone to take a look at the video.
- Update: Person of interest in baby's kidnapping released without charge
- UPDATE: Police search for person of interest in MUW robbery
- UPDATE: Police search for person of interest in motel homicide
- UPDATE: Person of interest in custody, no charges yet in missing man's death
- Man arrested on kidnapping charges
- UPDATE: Columbus man charged with kidnapping estranged girlfriend
- UPDATE: Missing girls found safe; teen charged with kidnapping
- UPDATE: Second suspect hunted for kidnapping
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- Tupelo woman charged with kidnapping of infant