Photo Gallery 2 Images
Update: Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:16 a.m. -- An Amber Alert has been canceled for 10-month-old Zoe Jordan from Memphis. Police say Zoe Jordan was found safe thirteen hours after she was reported missing on Friday. They say a man stole a vehicle with Zoe inside near southeast Memphis near the Mississippi line on Friday. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation thanks everyone for spreading the word. However, they are still looking for the male suspect. Memphis police announced this morning Raylon Bell, 19, as a person of interest for kidnapping Zoe, who turns 11 months today.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WTVA) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Amber Alert for an infant last seen in a stolen car Friday night in southeast Memphis near the Mississippi line.
Zoe Jordan, 10 months, was in a 2016 dark maroon Honda Civic with the Tennessee license plate X30 00S.
WMC-TV reports that vehicle was last seen near the intersection of Malco Crossing and Riverdale and left heading east on Winchester Boulevard.
The baby was wearing a pink onesie and a black jacket.
The driver of the stolen vehicle may be a black male wearing a red hoodie with a shiny zipper down the front.
If you see the baby or the vehicle, you are asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- 10-month-old found safe after Amber Alert
- Amber Alert canceled for six-year old Jackson girl
- UPDATE: Columbus man subject of Silver Alert found safe
- UPDATE: MBI cancels silver alert; Jackson man found safe
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert canceled, 3-year-old girl found safe
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- UPDATE: Starkville woman found safe
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing man found safe