IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is free on $30,000 bond after his arrest on an indictment that accuses him of sex crimes against a child.
Roy Steven Roberts, originally of Golden, was arrested in Texas last year and brought back to Mississippi to face fondling and sexual battery charges.
Sheriff's investigators started looking at the case last May. The grand jury handed up the indictment in September.
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child sex crimes
- West Point police charge woman with child sex crime
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes
- Aberdeen man arrested for sex crimes
- UPDATE: Man faces sex crimes in Guntown
- Iuka man sentenced for child sex activity
- UPDATE: Georgia man faces more child sex crimes in Lee County
- Starkville police charge 18-year-old with sex crimes