EDITOR'S NOTE: This article has been updated to include the latest informatioin provided by Starkville police.
STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Starkville police say four people received medical treatment following a large collision Monday morning.
The four-vehicle collision happened on Lampkin Street between South Montgomery Street and Russell Street. Police say three of the vehicles were occupied.
Three adults and one juvenile received medical treatment. Three of the four were treated and released. One adult was initially taken to OCH Regional Medical Center then was airflown to North Mississippi Medical Center in critical condition.
The collision is under investigstion to determine what led to it.
A section of Lampkin Street was temporarily closed following the collision. It has since been reopened.
- UPDATE: Four injured in Starkville multi-vehicle wreck
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Report: Man walks away from Starkville wreck
- UPDATE: Two arrested for multi-county burglaries
- Weekend shooting injures one in Starkville
- UPDATE: Starkville woman found safe
- One person hospitalized after two vehicle wreck
- Columbus police officer injured in wreck
- Update: Starkville aldermen accept terms of settlement with Starkville Pride