UPDATED on 03/18/18 at 1:22 p.m.: Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says James Reese and Audrey Adams were arrested early Sunday morning, around 3:30 a.m. Deputies received a tip that the two were in a home in the Caledonia area.
ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) -- The Monroe County Sheriff's Department is looking for a man they consider to be armed and dangerous.
James Glenn Reese, 27, is on parole from the Mississippi Department of Corrections for burglary and malicious mischief.
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says Reese removed an ankle tracker he was required to wear.
Cantrell says he may be traveling with a woman named Audrey Adams.
He was reportedly last seen at a drug house in Amory Wednesday, according to Sheriff Cantrell.
The sheriff says anyone caught helping Reese will be charged in connection with the case.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Monroe County Sheriff's Department at (662) 369-2468.
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe Co. duo arrested
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Duo wanted following Monroe County church break-ins
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Duo arrested for burglary; more arrests expected
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Woman accused of aiding wanted Monroe County man
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe County man located in Florida
- Oxford duo arrested for tobacco store robbery