LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A former Lowndes County criminal investigator and his wife have been arrested on domestic violence charges.
Lowndes County Chief Deputy Marc Miley says Eli Perrigin was arrested and booked in the Oktibbeha County jail Wednesday.
His wife, Ashley Perrigin, was booked into the Lowndes County jail.
Miley cites confidentiality when asked for more details about the arrests.
Eli Perrigin resigned from the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department earlier this week.
- Former Lowndes County investigator, wife arrested for domestic violence
- Domestic violence legislation
- Judge tosses domestic violence charges against mayor, wife
- Alabama police officer arrested for domestic violence
- Man arrested for domestic violence in Columbus
- Ex-boyfriend charged with domestic violence, assault
- Trump: 'I'm totally opposed to domestic violence'
- Accused burglar arrested in Lowndes County
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Arrest made in Lowndes County home invasion