IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman from Tennessee is charged with bringing an illegal drug into the Tishomingo County Jail.
Jennifer Harmon, 39, of Pickwick, Tennessee, is accused of having methamphetamine on her when she was being booked into the jail January 11.
Harmon was originally brought to the jail after it was discovered during a traffic stop on Highway 72 in Burnsville there was a warrant for her arrest by another law enforcement agency.
- Sheriff: Meth found on woman booked into jail
- Sheriff expresses concerns about Lee County jail
- Tishomingo woman arrested for meth possession
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- UPDATE: Itawamba Co. Sheriff: abducted woman found safe
- Man found dead in Pontotoc County jail
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- Supervisors defeat motion for Lee County jail expansion, sheriff responds
- Sheriff: Duo arrested after drug bust, items meant for jail