STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The man accused of killing a woman at the Walmart in Starkville now faces another charge besides capital murder.
Tommy Chisholm is also charged with malicious mischief for damage to a police vehicle, which is a misdemeanor. Police say he received an additional charge of aggravated assault.
Chisholm made his initial court appearance Thursday in Municipal Court connection with the Saturday shooting death of Dr. Shauna Witt.
Police say the optometrist was fatally wounded in the eye clinic at the store by her estranged boyfriend.
- Additional charge filed against Walmart shooter
- Charges filed against telemarketers
- Grand jury indicts accused Walmart shooter, former Starkville parks director
- Report: Winston County theft suspect faces additional charges
- Louisville celebrates Walmart milestone
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Booneville police investigate Walmart theft
- Minnesota prosecutor won't file charges in Prince's death