STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The man accused of killing a woman at the Walmart in Starkville now faces another charge besides capital murder.
Tommy Chisholm is also charged with malicious mischief for damage to a police vehicle, which is a misdemeanor. Police say he received an additional charge of aggravated assault.
Chisholm made his initial court appearance Thursday in Municipal Court connection with the Saturday shooting death of Dr. Shauna Witt.
Police say the optometrist was fatally wounded in the eye clinic at the store by her estranged boyfriend.
- Additional charge filed against Walmart shooter
- Additional charges filed against Waffle House shooting suspect
- Charges filed against telemarketers
- Report: Winston County theft suspect faces additional charges
- Brother of Parkland shooter accuses county of 'torture,' files lawsuit
- Louisville celebrates Walmart milestone
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting
- Student files assault charge against Mississippi teacher
- Walmart Parking Lot Shooter Gets More Than 100 Years in Prison, Morbid Tattoo Revealed