OKOLONA, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is in jail after turning himself in following a Tuesday shooting in Okolona.
Police say Willie C. McMillian is accused of shooting a man in the stomach area during an argument at a home on South Gatlin Street.
The victim was last reported in stable condition at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
McMillian turned himself in to police around 1 a.m.
- Man turns himself in after Okolona shooting
- UPDATE: Okolona shooting victim listed as stable
- Okolona shooting marks third since Thanksgiving
- Okolona store manager recalls weekend shooting
- Okolona shooting suspect has long criminal history
- Okolona police actively search for shooting suspect
- Man on the run after shooting at Okolona gas station
- UPDATE: Man wanted for Okolona shooting arrested in Minnesota
- UPDATE: Man in custody for July shooting in Okolona
- Okolona bridge still under construction