CHICKASAW COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators have arrested an 18-year-old for a stabbing in Chickasaw County.
The stabbing happened Saturday morning on County Road 405 (Thorn Road) in Houston.
Chickasaw County investigators say Jodicee Dilworth was stabbed by his girlfriend, Brianna Clark, with a knife in his upper-left arm.
On Monday, Chickasaw County deputies arrested Clark for aggravated assault-domestic violence. Her bond has not been set.
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County stabbing
- Drug-related arrests made in Chickasaw County
- Burglary arrest made in Chickasaw County
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- UPDATE: Search on for Chickasaw County shooter
- Former Chickasaw Co. deputy arrested
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Chickasaw County murder trial
- Indictiment sheds light on arrest of former Chickasaw County deputy
- 911 call leads to drug arrests in Chickasaw County