TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The city of Tupelo sent people in its work release program Thursday to clean up under the Mud Creek bridge where Jimmy Fair lived.
Fair is the homeless person killed last month after being hit while walking across East Main Street.
Workers collected 87 bags of trash.
- Tupelo cleans up living area of homeless man
- UPDATED: Homeless pedestrian dead in Tupelo
- Memorial service held for the homeless who died in Tupelo
- Man arrested following Tupelo collision
- Police: Man stabbed in Tupelo
- Calhoun Co. fugitive may be in Tupelo area
- Road closure scheduled for Joyner area in Tupelo
- Counting the homeless
- Tupelo to honor those in the homeless community who passed away
- Tupelo man arrested for home burglary