MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Three men sit in the Monroe County jail in a case of stolen property.
The three are identified as Jason Sargent, 39, of Amory; 38-year-old Steven Camp of Greenwood Springs and Dustin Pickle, 28, of Amory.
Michael Hill | Photo: Monroe County Sheriff's Department
Sargent is charged with receiving stolen property. His bond was set at $5,000.
Camp is being held on pending charges from George County.
Pickle is charged with conspiracy to commit a crime and introducing contraband in a correctional facility. His bond was set at $7,500.
Investigators are still searching for the fourth man, identified as Michael Hill, 28, of Amory.
Last week, several items were stolen from George County, all belonging to the county. Some of the items ended up at a Nettleton pawn shop. However, the owner of the pawn shop became suspicious and called law enforcement.
Monroe County deputies were later able to recover the items.
This is a developing story. Stay with WTVA 9 News as more information becomes available.
- Three Monroe County men arrested in case of stolen property
- Three men wanted in stolen property case
- Fourth arrest made in stolen property case
- Stolen school property investigation
- Deputies arrest two Monroe County men on drug charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Drug arrests made in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- Statutory rape arrest made in Monroe County
- Arrests made in Monroe County burglaries