PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss (WTVA) - An overnight wreck leaves one dead in Pontotoc County.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol tells WTVA That the accident happened just after 2 in the morning on Monday.
A vehicle left the road on Highway 338 and then struck a tree.
Ladaja Neely, 19, of Pontotoc received fatal injuries and a 17-year-old was also injured.
MHP is still investigating the accident. They say both victims were not wearing seatbelts.
- One Dead In Overnight Pontotoc County Crash
- MBI investigating Pontotoc County crash
- One dead in Pontotoc County wreck
- Injury reported in Pontotoc County crash
- Two killed in Pontotoc County crash
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- UPDATE: Victim ID from fatal Pontotoc County crash
- One dead in overnight accident in Monroe County
- Pontotoc School Storm Shelter
- 18-wheeler rolls over in Pontotoc County