BELMONT, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi State Department of Health has lifted the boil-water notice for the Town of Belmont.
The notice was lifted the morning of Wednesday, October 25. The water is now safe to drink.
BELMONT, Miss. (WTVA) - The Town of Belmont is under a boil-water alert.
This affects approximately 2,021 customers who are served by the Town of Belmont in Tishomingo County.
This is due to a system-wide pressure loss due to one or more line breaks.
Health officials strongly recommend that all water be boiled vigorously for one minute before it is consumed.
The water system will be notified when tests show that the water is safe to drink.
- UPDATE: Boil-water notice lifted for Belmont
- UPDATE: Ripley boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted in Smithville
- UPDATE: Noxubee County boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for Hatley
- UPDATE: MSU boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Eupora boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for Vardaman
- UPDATE: Cadaretta boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Lafayette County boil water notice lifted